The article about
- Investigation of feather physical characteristics with age of the individuals , published in 2019 in the PlosOne
- Discovering migration and wintering areas of the studied population using geolocator, published in 2017 in the Journal of Avian Biology
- A high level of nest predation observed in a large Sand Martin (Riparia riparia) colony, puplished in 2016 in the Ornis Hungarica
- Survival of Central European population and Sahelian condition , published in 1995 in the IBIS, is available.
- T. Szép, Z. Szabó D and J. Vallner: Integrated population monitoring of sand martin riparia riparia - an opportunity to monitor the effects of environmental disasters along the river Tisza, published in the Proceedings of the 15th International Conference of the European Bird Census Council Nyíregyháza, Hungary, 26th-31st of March 2001, is available
Recent publication list of Tibor Szép
Mass destruction of sand martin nests by flood in 2006 along the river Tisza in Hungary
Please send your suggestion, opinion, quaestions and information to my E-mail address.
Back to the Home Page